IIHS Bangalore City Campus Library, No 197/36, 2nd Main, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560080, Karnataka
+91 80-67606666 Exn. 661 | Fax +91 80-23616814 | email@example.com
Sustainability, the environment and urbanization edited by Cedric Pugh.
Contributor(s): Pugh, Cedric.Material type: BookPublisher: London : Earthscan Publication Ltd, 1996Description: xiv, 250 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.ISBN: 9781853833571 (pbk.); 1853833576 (pbk.).Subject(s): Sustainable development -- Developing countries | Environmental policy -- Developing countries | Urban ecology (Sociology) | Urban community development -- Environmental aspects | Urbanization -- Environmental aspects -- Developing countriesDDC classification: 307.76 SUS Online resources: Table of contents
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||307.76 SUS 005493 (Browse shelf)||Available||005493|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||307.76 SUS 001011 (Browse shelf)||Available||001011|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Sustainable development and cities
2. The idea of healthy cities and its applications
3. Towards sustainable infrastructure for low-income communities
4. Sustainability, poverty and urban environmental transitions
5. Sustainability and sustainable cities
6. Urban sustainability and social cohesion
7. Sustainability and methodologies of environmental assessment for cities