IIHS Bangalore City Campus Library, No 197/36, 2nd Main, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560080, Karnataka
+91 80-67606666 Exn. 661 | Fax +91 80-23616814 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualitative research & evaluation methods : integrating theory and practice / Michael Quinn Patton.Material type: BookPublisher: Thousand Oaks, California : Sage Publications, Inc., 2015Edition: 4th ed.Description: xxi, 806 p. : 29 cm. col. ill.ISBN: 9781412972123 (pbk.).Other title: Qualitative research and evaluation methods.Uniform titles: Qualitative evaluation methods Subject(s): Social sciences -- Methodology | Qualitative research | Evaluation research (Social action programs)DDC classification: 001.42 PAT Online resources: Table of contents
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||001.42 PAT 006288 (Browse shelf)||In transit from Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Chennai to Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore since 07/01/2019||006288|
Revised edition of the author's Qualitative evaluation methods.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Part 1: Framing qualitative enquiry: Theory informs practice, practice informs theory
1. The nature, niche, value, and fruit of qualitative enquiry
2. Strategic themes in qualitative inquiry
3. Variety of qualitative enquiry frameworks: paradigmatic, philosophical, and theoretical orientations
4. Practical and actionable qualitative applications
Part 2: Qualitative designs and data collection
5. Designing qualitative studies
6. Fieldwork strategies and observation methods
7. Qualitative interviewing
Part 3: Analysis, interpretation, and reporting
8. Qualitative analysis and interpretation
9. Enhancing the quality and credibility of qualitative studies.