IIHS Bangalore City Campus Library, No 197/36, 2nd Main, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560080, Karnataka
+91 80-67606666 Exn. 661 | Fax +91 80-23616814 | email@example.com
Meeting development goals in small urban centres : water and sanitation in the world's cities, 2006 / United Nations Human Settlements Programme.Material type: BookPublisher: London ; Sterling, Va. : Earthscan, 2006Description: xxi, 273 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.ISBN: 1844073041 (hbk.); 184407305X (pbk.); 9211318149 (hbk. : UNHABITAT); 9211318130 (pbk. : UNHABITAT); 9781844073047; 9781844073054 (pbk.).Other title: Water and sanitation in the world's cities, 2006.Subject(s): Municipal water supply -- Developing countries | Water-supply -- Economic aspects -- Developing countries | Cities and towns -- Sanitation -- Developing countriesDDC classification: 363.61091724 UNI
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||363.61091724 UNI 004671 (Browse shelf)||Available||004671|
Browsing Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore Shelves Close shelf browser
|363.61082 FLU 011286 Fluid bonds : views on gender and water /||363.610820954 GEN 006284 Gender issues in water and sanitation programmes : lessons from India /||363.61091724 NAR 008203 Serving all urban consumers : a marketing approach to water services in low and middle-income countries /||363.61091724 UNI 004671 Meeting development goals in small urban centres : water and sanitation in the world's cities, 2006 /||363.61091724 WAT 001007 Water and sanitation in the world's cities local action for global goals||363.61091732 INT Integrated urban water management : arid and semi-arid regions /||363.610954 ACC 001605 Access to water in urban areas : Indian and French experiences /|
Published by Earthscan for and on behalf of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Meeting Water and Sanitation Needs in Small Urban Centres
2. Small Urban Centres and Large Villages: The Habitat of Much of the World's Low-Income Population?
3. Deficiencies in Provision for Water and Sanitation in Small Urban Centres
4. Addressing Needs: How to Attain the MDG Targets in Each Locality
5. Information for Action and Indicators for Monitoring Provision
6. Key Challenges to Meeting Needs in Small Urban Centres
7. Finance for Water and Sanitation in Small Urban Centres
8. Integrated Water Resources Management and the Provision of Water Supply and Sanitation in Small Urban Centres
9. The Needed Pro-Poor Governance Framework in Small Urban Centres.