IIHS Bangalore City Campus Library, No 197/36, 2nd Main, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560080, Karnataka
+91 80-67606666 Exn. 661 | Fax +91 80-23616814 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting development goals in small urban centres : water and sanitation in the world's cities, 2006 / United Nations Human Settlements Programme.Material type: BookPublisher: London ; Sterling, Va. : Earthscan, 2006Description: xxi, 273 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.ISBN: 1844073041 (hbk.); 184407305X (pbk.); 9211318149 (hbk. : UNHABITAT); 9211318130 (pbk. : UNHABITAT); 9781844073047; 9781844073054 (pbk.).Other title: Water and sanitation in the world's cities, 2006.Subject(s): Municipal water supply -- Developing countries | Water-supply -- Economic aspects -- Developing countries | Cities and towns -- Sanitation -- Developing countriesDDC classification: 363.61091724 UNI
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||363.61091724 UNI 004671 (Browse shelf)||Available||004671|
Published by Earthscan for and on behalf of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Meeting Water and Sanitation Needs in Small Urban Centres
2. Small Urban Centres and Large Villages: The Habitat of Much of the World's Low-Income Population?
3. Deficiencies in Provision for Water and Sanitation in Small Urban Centres
4. Addressing Needs: How to Attain the MDG Targets in Each Locality
5. Information for Action and Indicators for Monitoring Provision
6. Key Challenges to Meeting Needs in Small Urban Centres
7. Finance for Water and Sanitation in Small Urban Centres
8. Integrated Water Resources Management and the Provision of Water Supply and Sanitation in Small Urban Centres
9. The Needed Pro-Poor Governance Framework in Small Urban Centres.