IIHS Bangalore City Campus Library, No 197/36, 2nd Main, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560080, Karnataka
+91 80-67606666 Exn. 661 | Fax +91 80-23616814 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade liberalization and India's informal economy / edited by Barbara Harriss-White and Anushree Sinha.
Contributor(s): Harriss-White, Barbara | Sinha, Anushree.Material type: BookPublisher: New Delhi ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2007Description: xii, 392 p. ; 21 cm.ISBN: 9780195683318 (hbk.); 0195683315 (hbk.).Subject(s): Free trade -- India | Informal sector (Economics) -- India | India -- Commercial policyDDC classification: 382.710954 TRA Online resources: Table of contents
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||382.710954 TRA 000123 (Browse shelf)||Available||000123|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Introduction / Barbara Harriss-White and Anushree Sinha
2. From Monet to Mondrian : characterizing informal economic activity in field research and simulation models / Christopher Adam and Barbara Harriss-White
3. Liberalization in trade and finance : India's garment sector / Navsharan Singh and Mrinalini Kaur Sapra
4. Trade liberalization and informality in the rice processing industry / Rupinder Kaur, P. K. Ghosh and Ratna M. Sudarshan
5. A SAM framework for the Indian informal economy / Anushree Sinha, K. A. Siddiqui and Poonam Munjal
6. Modelling the informal economy in India : an analysis of trade reforms / Anushree Sinha and Christopher Adam
7. Summary and conclusions / Barbara Harriss-White, Christopher Adam and Anushree Sinha.