IIHS Bangalore City Campus Library, No 197/36, 2nd Main, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560080, Karnataka
+91 80-67606666 Exn. 661 | Fax +91 80-23616814 | email@example.com
India : the future of economic reform / editors, Robert Cassen and Vijay Joshi.
Contributor(s): Cassen, Robert | Joshi, Vijay.Material type: BookPublisher: New Delhi : Oxford University Press, c1995Description: 374 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.ISBN: 0195637194 (hbk.).Other title: Economic reforms of India.Subject(s): Economic forecasting -- India. -- Congresses | India -- Economic policy -- 1991- -- Congresses | India -- Foreign economic relations -- Congresses | India -- Economic conditions -- 1947- -- CongressesDDC classification: 338.954 IND Online resources: Table of contents
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||338.954 IND 000122 (Browse shelf)||Available||000122|
Includes bibliographical references (p. -374).
1. Visions of Success and Failure: An Editorial Introduction / Robert Cassen and Vijay Joshi
2. India's Economic Reforms / Montek S. Ahluwalia
3. Macroeconomic Stabilization in India, 1991-1993 and Beyond / Vijay Joshi and I. M. D. Little
4. Future Trade and Exchange Rate Policy for India / Vijay Joshi and I. M. D. Little
5. Centre and States in the Reform Process / S. Guhan
6. The Reform of Indirect Taxes in India / Robin Burgess, Stephen Howes and Nicholas Stern
7. Financial Sector Reform in India: Hesitant Pursuit of an Incomplete Agenda / Percy S. Mistry
8. Indian Liberalization and the Private Sector / Vincent Cable
9. New Economic Policies, Enterprises and Privatization in India / Isher Judge Ahluwalia
10. Liberalizing Indian Agriculture: an Agenda for Reform / Garry Pursell and Ashok Gulati
11. Adjustment and Social Sectors in India / Jyotsna Jalan and K. Subbarao.
12. Liberalization, Poverty Reduction and Agricultural Development in India: A Comment on Chapters 9 and 10 / Michael Lipton
13. The Political Sustainability of Economic Liberalization in India / James Manor.
Papers presented at an international conference, convened at Merton College, University of Oxford, during June 27-29, 1993.