IIHS Bangalore City Campus Library, No 197/36, 2nd Main, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560080, Karnataka
+91 80-67606666 Exn. 661 | Fax +91 80-23616814 | email@example.com
Transportation engineering : an introduction / C. Jotin Khisty, and B. Kent Lall.
By: Khisty, C. Jotin.
Contributor(s): Lall, B. Kent.Material type: BookPublisher: New Delhi : PHI Learning, 2003Description: xxiii, 813 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.ISBN: 9788120322127 (pbk.).Subject(s): Transportation engineeringDDC classification: 629.04 KHI Online resources: Table of contents
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book||Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore||629.04 KHI 000948 (Browse shelf)||Available||000948|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Transportation as a System
2. Transportation Economics
3. The Land-Use/Transportation System
4. Vehicle and Human Characteristics
5. Traffic Flow Characteristics
6. Geometric Design of Highways
7. Highway Capacity
8. Intersection Control and Design
9. At-Grade Intersection Capacity and Level of Service
10. Public Passenger Transportation
11. Urban Transportation Planning
12. Local Area Traffic Management
13. Energy Issues Connected with Transportation
14. TSM Planning: Framework
15. Evaluation of Transportation Improvement
16. Transportation Safety
App. A. Elements of Engineering Economics
App. B. Application of Probability and Statistics
App. C. General Statistics on Transportation System and Use in United States
App. D. Conversion Tables for Units of Measurement.